I have loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a little girl, and even to this day I love her. Everyone has that one childhood memory they always hold on to and my just so happens to be a white kitty cat with a cute bow in her ear.
With this design I tried the girlie Hello Kitty color scheme which is Medium Pink and Light Pink and White. I used a pink glitter accent nail and this came out beautifully.
I purchased the image plate from Born Pretty Store and it transferred the image perfectly. I was very happy with the results and I was very happy I made the purchase. Also check out my coupon BPS5 and get an additional 5% discount on your total purchase at www.bornprettystore.com WITH FREE SHIPPING
- Poshe` Super-Fast Drying Top Coat - Sally's Beauty Supply
- Essie "Good Morning Hope"
- Essie "Check Up"
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" - CVS
- QA12 plate - BornPrettyStore
- Kand Black Stamping Polish - LightintheBox/BornPrettyStore
- Kand White Stamping Polish - LightintheBox/BornprettyStore
- Dotting Tools - Ebay
- Stamper and Scraper Set - Ebay
I also used the Essie 2012 Breast Cancer Awarness Collection. My heart goes to the people who are either fighting, survived, or have passed from this terrible cancer.
Hope you have a great day!