Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello Kitty Stamping Design

Good morning beautiful ladies. I hope you are all having a fantastic wednesday. So far this is my 2nd design on the blog and I'm really happy with how it turned out. This Hello Kitty Design was actually inspires from the lovely Elleandish who is my nail stamping hero. She's a fantastic nail stamper and she really knows her nail art. I an always excited to try her designs.

I have loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a little girl, and even to this day I love her. Everyone has that one childhood memory they always hold on to and my just so happens to be a white kitty cat with a cute bow in her ear.

With this design I tried the girlie Hello Kitty color scheme which is Medium Pink and Light Pink and White. I used a pink glitter accent nail and this came out beautifully.

I purchased the image plate from Born Pretty Store and it transferred the image perfectly. I was very happy with the results and I was very happy I made the purchase. Also check out my coupon BPS5 and get an additional 5% discount on your total purchase at www.bornprettystore.com WITH FREE SHIPPING



Materials Used:
  • Poshe` Super-Fast Drying Top Coat - Sally's Beauty Supply
  • Essie "Good Morning Hope"
  • Essie "Check Up"
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" - CVS
  • QA12 plate - BornPrettyStore
  • Kand Black Stamping Polish - LightintheBox/BornPrettyStore
  • Kand White Stamping Polish - LightintheBox/BornprettyStore
  • Dotting Tools - Ebay
  • Stamper and Scraper Set - Ebay
Sorry I got lazy with copy right my photos, and my cuticles were not a happy camper. Its been super cold lately with the snow and the wind. I hope you like the design My nails are a different shape due me trying out my own acrylic job!

I also used the Essie 2012 Breast Cancer Awarness Collection. My heart goes to the people who are either fighting, survived, or have passed from this terrible cancer.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment