Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chanel Stamping Design

Good morning Ladies. As most of you know yesterday was my 24th birthday. I had a wonderful time and my boyfriend is possibly the best boyfriend in the world who loves me so much! He got me the CICI&SISI Plates sets 1 and 2. LOVE THEM!

Now usually I wouldn't do a fashion inspired stamping design but I've been craving to use my plate with the Chanel logo. So I thought I'd give you a my version of a Chanel inspired nail stamping design.

This is my first time ever trying a quilted nail look, because each time I found a bag I loved or to get more inspiration it was always the quilted looked. So I've tried it on my nails. I've seen many lovely Nail artist do this design but my main inspiration was from Nail It and the original Artist was DullLikeGlitter. I really like the quilted look. It was super easy to do!

The color choice I used is white, black and gold. This look is very classy and it's look great for a nice night out, or to a party. You can even take your Chanel bag if you want to match.

Materials Used:
I have fun trying out the different textures and effects this manicure can give you. Let me know what you think And I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

(Personal Note: I will be taking a Hiatus due to the fact that I will be moving out of my current apartment and into another one. I will resume posting after I move on the 24th of Feb. Thank you all so much for the support so far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment