Monday, January 20, 2014

China Glaze - Ski Collection Swatch

Good morning Ladies! It's Monday again and believe it or not tomorrow is my 24th birthday. Yay~ Another year old... Wait... :(

Anyways today I will be talking about the China Glaze "Ski Collection" which was featured back in Winter 2007. Wow I'm surprised they still have a few of the polishes from this collection. Either way I have three very beautiful polishes I'd like to show you.


The first swatch is FROST BITE


It is a beautiful bright frosty finish blue thats kinda in your face, but super gorgeous. The coverage was great with 3 coats for full coverage, it was a little on the thin side but it wasn't difficult and it still gave great coverage with no streaking.

My second swatch is AVALANCHE

This is a beautiful Lilac/Silver Metallic. It was great coverage in two coats, however it was a little streaky because metallics have a habit of showing flaws of the natural nail when applying. Which sucks, but you kind of get used to it. 

My third swatch is called BLACK DIAMOND


This is a beautiful black metallic polish. Like the Frost Bite it was great in three coats for full coverage but it was on the thin side. Similar to a jelly polish but not really. Its a hint of black and gray but amazing color.

Well I hope you enjoy this short swatch. I really want the others, however I believe they discontinued a lot of the older ones. But who knows, maybe I'll get them.

Happy Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment