Saturday, March 29, 2014

Water Marble Flower Stamping Design

Hello my lovelies. For today's design I decided to do a challenge from my favorite stamping group on Facebook called "Adventures in Stamping". The challenge was to use another technique along with a stamping design. So I used a water marble and them stamped it with my new CICI&SISI plate number 12.


This was actually a lot of fun for me. I usually don't bother with the Water Marble technique but I thought it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed this design. 


The Materials I used:


  • Salon Express "Bold Black"
  • Sinful Colors Professional "Snow Me White"
  • Wet n Wild Megalast "I need a Refreshmint"
  • Wet n Wild Fergie "Ferfalicious"
  • China Glaze "Rainbow" 
  • CiCi&SiSi Plate 12
  • Small Squishy Firm Stamper (Purchased from my friend on Facebook - Priscilla Contreras PContrerasEight Nails)
  • Shot glass with room tempurate filter water
  • Black small studs.


I hope you enjoy this design. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask


No comments:

Post a Comment