Monday, March 24, 2014

Simple Leopard Print - Inspired by The Little Canvas

Hello everyone! Missed me? I know its been a long time since I've done a stamping mani. Since late January. Well because I suddenly have a lot more free time I have decided that I should do a Mani inspired by one of my favorite Nail artist. Her blog is called The Little Canvas. And the mani I decided to do is the Simple Leopard Print design she did not too long ago. Actually its the manicure she posted on March 22.

I changed the colors, but this is NOT my idea. I was just inspired by her look that I wanted to try it with my M57 Plate with the leopard print that I rarely get to use.


I used plate number M57 that I purchased from Lightinthebox Years ago. I think about 4 years ago and I messed around with the plate but I never really got a chance to play with it. So I finally got a chance to use it in this manicure. 


The materials I used are

  • Salon Express "Bold Black"
  • Sinful Colors Professional "Snow Me White"
  • Zoya "Katy"
  • Zoya "Nyx" - Pixie Dust
  • Plate M57
  • XL Stamper
  • Black Plastic Scraper
I love The Little Canvas work. And I'm excited to see her other stuff! Thank you for inspiring me!

(Sorry about the photos It was really dark in the room and I don't have a whole lot of light yet. I'm working on setting up my photo station so this won't happen. Also I took off my acrylics and decided to try and grow out my natural nails.)

And I hope you all have a Happy Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment