Monday, March 24, 2014

Favorite Stamping Polish

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday! Yay! I love my Sundays, I especially love the fact that I can still show a lot of my favorite nail products.

Today's topic is Stamping Polish.

Believe it or not a lot of the times I don't even use brand name stamping polish like Konad, MASH, or others. The only brand that I use the most is Kand (A rip off brand of Konad) which you can purchase at the Born Pretty Store for about $4.19 a bottle. The product is very thick, pigmented, and sticky. It matches the Konad brand very well, the only thing I've noticed is that the finish comes out Matt then shinny, but a shiny top coat can fix that. Or you can always purchase the minis for a cheaper price. When I first discovered Kand Polish I purchased it in this set that I purchased from LightinTheBox. I only use Black and White (It came with a red stamping polish) because they are the most common stamping colors I use. The white is super opaque so it works well for me.

As I was saying I don't use the big brand stamping polish. Most of the Polishes I use are normal brand name polishes. It's really a trial and error with testing for regular polishes but they work. I find that ones that are opaque in one coat, super pigmented and really thick, make some of the best stamping polishes. Especially old ones you don't usually use anymore.

My favorites are:
Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri Collection
Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Collection (Only a few of them)
Color Club - Foiled Collection
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White (Second best white stamping polish I own. It's almost 3 years old with no thinner. Still works great as a regular polish as well.)
China Glaze - Romantique Collection
Salon Express - Stamping Nail Art Polish (Purchased from Five-Below. I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else.)
Wet n` Wild Wild Shine Collection -  Black Cre'me (Not as crisp as Kand/Konad brand but it does really well for a regular polish)

I recently discovered a stamping polish from one of my stamping sisters from "Adventures in Stamping" And the polishes are called Mundo De Unas (Don't know how to put the little ~ over the N) But I purchased a bunch of the Minis and I won't go back to Konad, Kand or even my other polishes. The one thing I LOVE about these polishes is that some of the pastel colors will go over the black REALLY well. If you wish to see some photos please check out her facebook page. If you wish to order some of her amazing polishes just send her a message over at facebook. She'll get back to you quickly. Mundo de Uñas

Have a beautiful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment