Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Blues Stamping Design

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Me? Well if you mean trying to come up with new designs for a blog a good weekend then yes. I had a wonderful weekend :)

Todays designs I had a lot of fun doing. I usually don't doe full hand designs but for this I really wanted to just try it.

So here you go!

For this design I started off with a gradient using three of my blues from Zoya. I than used Mundo De Una's stamping Polish in Aqua and did a swirly stamp with my CiCi&SiSi plate. I than stamping on the white flowers using my Konad White polish and again with the CiCi&SiSi plates. (The plates have been my favorite lately.)


I used the following Materials
  • Zoya "Robyn"
  • Zoya "Rocky"
  • Zoya "Blu"
  • Konad Special White Stamping Polish
  • Mundo De Una's "Aqua"
  • Cosmetic sponge
  • CiCi&SiSi Plate 5
  • CiCi&SiSI Plate 12



Overall I had a lot of fun with design. I think I will continue to try more Full hand designs because sometimes I don't have enough time or patiences to think of each individual finger design. lol I hope you all enjoy. Sorry this is kinda short.


No comments:

Post a Comment