Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mundo de Uñas: Stamping Polish Review

Hi everyone! I have a fantastic review for you all. Today I will be reviewing a few of Mundo de Uñas stamping polish. (Translation is World of Polish I think...?) Ever since I discover these polishes from my favorite group on Facebook called "Adventure in Stamping" I had to share with you all.

I purchased these polishes directly from Mundo de Uñas's facebook page. If you send her a message on facebook she gets back to you really quickly. I purchased 15 mini's do to the fact that I wasn't sure if I would like them at first and I really regret not buying the larger bottles now.

The minis are 5mL and the regular is 14mL and these are the following colors I purchased from her:

White
Black
Pastel Blue
Pink
Yellow
Lila
Light Gray
Dark Gray
Blue Gray
Aqua
Avocado
Cooper
Metalic Violet
Neon Green
High Green

The 5mL range to $1.50USD per bottle and the 14mL range to $3.00USD per bottle. Shipping will vary depending on where you are located. She is located in Mexico so she will do International Shipping. 

(Sorry for the photo still working on my Light studio)

The one thing I love about these polish is that they stamp GREAT over black. Especially really hard colors such as pastel or even neon. But these polishes do an amazing job!


Another awesome thing about these polishes is that if you have a image that you really love, but its' not etched in deep enough, these polishes can work over even the most impossible etchings. This has saved me from throwing away or tossing out images I love but wouldn't stamp.


The polishes are 100% cruelty free. They were not tested on animals like some cosmetic companies. However they are not 3-free. Because it is a stamping polish and the consistency of it is VERY thick they will work differently than regular nail polish, it will have chemicals in it. Similar with the Konad polish. But for a personal experience these are better than my Konad.


Now a few people have complained about the smell of these stamping polishes. I will admit they do have a strong smell, but I work with my very own acrylics and gels. And because I work with acrylic liquid which is REALLY strong my loving boyfriend forces me to wear a mask to help with my breathing. If the scent of polish gives you headaches or your very sensitive to strong smells I would recommend wearing a mask. (If your working with chemicals you should be wearing a mask to help you. Breathing into these chemicals, even regular nail polish isn't good for you.) If the mask doesn't help, open a window to get some fresh air into the room. 

When it was being shipped customs did have them for about 8 days, but other than that it got to me very fast and safe. Each bottle was bubble wrapped and safely packed together. She only accepts paypal. 



















Overall I love these polishes, They are inexpensive, the shipping isn't terrible, they were safely packaged together and they work GREAT! I love these polishes and I will continue to purchase more!





No comments:

Post a Comment